Formark offers a full spectrum of professional services, including:
- Application requirements analysis and definition
- Application and user interface design
- Application development, using WebReports and ActiveView in particular
- Solution training
- Solution support
Formark brings a proven methodology, refined by more than eighteen years of working with Content Server, to professional services engagements.
- Dedicated project manager. All Formark services engagements are managed by a dedicated project manager who works with each customer and Formark’s developers to define the scope of the project, create a schedule, monitor the progress and keep customers informed.
- Project Plan. Identifies the strategy and methodology to be used in the project, and all aspects of project scheduling, resourcing, project assumptions and dependencies, risk and contingency planning, etc.
- Functional Specification. Every project, no matter how big or how small, is defined by a Functional Specifications document that contains the understanding of exactly what features and capabilities the end solution will have. This can include screenshot mockups, workflow storyboards, data item definitions, business rules, security considerations, and sample reports to ensure customers know exactly what they will be getting from the project. Approval of this document by the customer signifies an agreement of the deliverables and triggers the beginning of the development stage.
- Project Reviews. Regular reviews (typically via teleconference) will be scheduled between the project team and the customer to ensure everyone knows the status of any issues, timelines and deliverables.
Formark’s professional services customers include:
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
- Public Private Partnerships Canada
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- US Dept. of Energy
- Siemens ICN
- US Navy (Office of Naval Research)
- Astra Zeneca
- and others
For more information on Formark’s professional services, please Contact Us.